Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preface of the Project

Yesterday I was sitting around and trying to figure out how I can get out of a funk I've been stuck in recently. Last year I posted a Facebook status each day of November leading up to Thanksgiving, detailing one more thing each day that I am thankful for. I was reminded of this by my boyfriend's Facebook status, which shows that he's doing the same thing this year. After some internal debate, I decided it would be good for me to repeat that project, and I also decided to keep track of the things I'm thankful for in my journal. I'm going to post those journal entries in this blog. They'll probably be a mixture of journaled thoughts and prayers to God. In sharing these, my aim is NOT to boast my relationship with God or prove that I'm spending time with Him, but rather to share the things that He has blessed me with - the things that I am most thankful for. I also hope that maybe someone who reads this will realize more and more how many things God blesses them with, even through the toughest of times. Happy early Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment