Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you to anyone who has read this blog even once. It challenged me to think more about how I have been blessed, and I realize that I am blessed with many more things than just what I posted here. God has been present with me through all of the ups and downs I have been through, and He is always with you too. Even when you're in the toughest season of your life, please try to remember that you are NEVER alone.
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I challenge you to consider what you're thankful for, both today and every day. Just like we don't need a specific day to express our love to someone, we don't need a specific day to give thanks. I won't be keeping up with this blog daily as I have been this month, but feel free to check back every once in a while for a random thankful post! God bless you, and happy Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment